Shine HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide: Rank Requirements

Go down

Guide: Rank Requirements Empty Guide: Rank Requirements

Post by Ryuku Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Rank Requirements

• Firstly, there are signatures that I made to help you keep track of your rank progress. I even provided the codes. I highly recommend you use them

They look like this:

Signature Codes:

Genin Requirements
  • Complete two total spars or training sessions. A training session may be done with another character, or individually. I recommend that each person create their own personal training thread to do all of their training.
  • Minimum of 1 week as an Academy Student.
  • Pass the Genin Exam administered by a staff member, comprised of a combat test in which you must demonstrate basic skills.

Chuunin Requirements

• Complete at least two spars as a Genin.
  • Complete a minimum of three total Missions.
  • Minimum of 3 weeks as a Genin.
  • Pass the Chuunin exam.
    The Chuunin exam will be a very thorough group RP, and will involve several staff members who will moderate the different parts of the exam. It will have a section similar to the forest of death from the anime, and a Finals tournament(people who pass the 2nd test) in which each character's skills are assessed by the staff. If we feel that they are ready to become a Chuunin based on their RPing, we will approve their rank up. If not, we will deny it. Winning in the Finals greatly improves the chances of a character to become a Chuunin but does not guarantee it. Likewise, losing does not guarantee that a character will -not- become a Chuunin.

Jounin Requirements

• Complete a minimum of two spars as a Chuunin.
  • Complete a minimum of eight total missions.
  • Minimum of 1 month as a Chuunin.

Kage Requirements

• To take Kage of a village you must be a Jounin, and a resident of the village for at least one month.
  • If an NPC is Kage of a village, you will have to challenge them to a battle moderated by a staff member.
  • If a real character is Kage of a village, you may challenge them to a battle for the Kage position. The outcome will be decided by the Staff based on numerous factors. 
  • If you challenge the Kage and lose, you must wait one month to challenge them again.

Last edited by Ryuku on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 13 times in total
Ryuku
Ryuku
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

http://shinehqreborn.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down