Shine HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Applications [Closed]

Go down

Staff Applications [Closed] Empty Staff Applications [Closed]

Post by Ryuku Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:27 pm

This is the official thread for staff member applications. A few quick notes to make regarding the staff:

• I will not accept Global Moderator or Administrator applications. Only Moderator, RP Moderator, and potentially event staff if I ever decide to create one.
  • Staff applications are not ongoing. I will likely post in this thread if I want to accept applications at a particular time. If this thread is locked, then that means I am not accepting applications at that particular time.
  • You may post your application either in this thread, or you may PM it to me if you are more comfortable with that. 
  • If chosen, you will likely have a trial period. At the end of that period, you will likely be added to the team officially. Unless you do something that would cause you to get denied.
  • The things that I tend to look for in a potential staff member are creativity, activity and respect for other members.

The template:

Code:
[b]Forum name: [/b]
[b]TNR Name:[/b]
[b]Position Applying For:[/b]
[b]Past Forum/Staff Member Experiences: [/b]
[b]Why you should be chosen:[/b]
[b]Additional Info/Comments:[/b]

Last edited by Ryuku on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Ryuku
Ryuku
Forum Founder