Shine HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Academy

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Academy Empty Welcome to the Academy

Post by Ryuku Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:31 pm

You walk into the spacious auditorium, and are immediately caught up in the tide of people. Finally, you catch your breath and find yourself facing the front of the of the Stage. The noise is almost deafening. After a few minutes, the sound gradually softens. A man in his early twenties walks up to the stage to address the audience.  As the man approaches the stand, the crowd becomes silent.
Looking over the crowd, his eyes make their way to you. He he lingers for a moment and then smiles. Addressing the crowd, he exclaims,

"You who have gathered here today, have been selected by your respective villages to attend this Academy to sharpen your skills as world class shinobi. I am Yoshiko Sagara, The Academy Dean and Head Instructor. Alongside myself, Ryuku Kyousuke, DragonKnight Stargazer, Aikirika Kusabana and Maxime Delivinchi will serve as your main instructors here at the Academy. There will be moments of triumph, but there will also be moments filled with adversity. Now, with the formalities taken care of, I'd like to say...Welcome to the Shinobi Academy!"

The crowd erupts into a thunderous cheer, and you find yourself surprised as you also join in.

"Today you begin your Journey on the path to becoming Shinobi!"

Shinobi Academy Dean/Head Instructor

Name: Yoshiko Sagara
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 165 lbs
Basic Elements: Earth, Lightning
Advanced Elements: Metal
Appearance:

Welcome to the Academy 626827

Last edited by Ryuku on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Ryuku
Ryuku
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

http://shinehqreborn.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Academy Empty Re: Welcome to the Academy

Post by Ryuku Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:07 am

Updated. Blown away by the epicness of this post.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

http://shinehqreborn.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonKnight Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:37 am

The music doesn't fit that much in the beginning but after the middle it fits perfectly. Great work, Ryu ^^
DragonKnight
DragonKnight
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:36 am

It looks great! I love the Dialogue. I cant hear the music but that dosent matter to me right now. It is just good to see the character template up and a cool character to role with it ^_^

Edit:
I just herd the music.. Not sure what to make of it.. hmm.. I think i have to agree that at first it dosent fit.. but i am unsure of what kind of music to have for this area.
i like the thought of having music though because it does add to the atmosphere of the topic ^__^
Maxime
Maxime
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down