Shine HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haruko~

3 posters

Go down

Haruko~ Empty Haruko~

Post by Haruko Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:09 am

o.o Getting things started I guess

Howdy, y'all =o My name's Haruko (Josh). For those who don't know me, I'm a retired Head Moderator from TNR. Started in C1, was modded at the start of C2, and then promoted several months after. Originally from Current, got used to switching villages every month so I'm still a little bit of a traveler, so if anyone is in a village with an active tavern, lemme know and I'll probably be by at some point!

In real life, I'm 25 from the eastern part of the US. I'm a representative for a large financial group based out of Cincinatti, but looking to transition to a different job shortly.

Here's a list of some things I enjoy:

• Whiskey
  • Suits
  • Soccer
  • Rock Climbing
  • Suits (seriously love them)
  • Beer (IPAs mainly)
  • Huskies, or any big fluffy dog really
  • Everyone here =o <3

Anywhoooo, that's all I have for now. Good seeing you guys again!
Haruko
Haruko
General Moderator
General Moderator

Back to top Go down

Haruko~ Empty Re: Haruko~

Post by Ryuku Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Welcome to the forum Haruko~

We'll probably delete many of the threads and re-post them prior to when we actually start giving the forum link out and C3 gets closer to starting. You can re-post this whenever we do that, or you can just bump it o.o
Ryuku
Ryuku
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

http://shinehqreborn.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:42 pm

Yea I figured, but I also thought it'd be good to have a couple of posts up already for new members when they enter. Might be easier for them to open up~

But I did realize afterwards it'd probably just be reset xD No worries
Haruko
Haruko
General Moderator
General Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirika Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:21 am

Haruko wrote:Yea I figured, but I also thought it'd be good to have a couple of posts up already for new members when they enter. Might be easier for them to open up~

But I did realize afterwards it'd probably just be reset xD No worries
that might be true... but it would be better if you delete and repost later on in our final phase before opening the forum to the public

it shouldnt look like we were working on this for months... this might irritate some ppl... thats why we want to delete  everything and repost what is necesarry...
this threat would be necessary ^^
AiKirika
AiKirika
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum